FIREARMS SPECIAL TERMS
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO BID:
1. BUYERS PREMIUM - A fifteen (15%) buyer's fee will be added to each successful bid. Absentee buyers are responsible for complying with their home state tax requirements, In-House buyers, out of state buyers picking up items & Wisconsin residents will be charged state sales tax of 5.5% unless they possess a valid Tax number. Buyer’s will be required to complete a Wisconsin Form S-211 to wave the Wisconsin Sales Tax.
2. TRANSFERS - All transfers will be conducted by ProCountry Auction Service. Transfer fee for long guns is $20.00 transfer fee/firearm. Transfer fee for handguns is $30.00 transfer fee/firearm. No transfer fees on barrels and uppers. Handgun buyers must be at least 21 years old. Long gun buyers must be at least 18 years old.
3. AS IS / WHERE IS - Items in this auction are sold AS IS/WHERE IS, with NO GUARANTEE whatsoever. Firearms are specifically NOT warranted for shooting. **Any firearm should be inspected by a competent gunsmith for safety, function, & proper ammunition type before attempting to fire. Any description of mechanical function or condition does NOT mean the gun has been inspected or Ok'd for shooting. Ammunition of unknown origin should NOT be fired, & the ammunition in this sale is sold for salvage of components or as collectibles only.
4. RESPONSIBILITY OF BIDDERS: Read the descriptions of each firearm/item & view photographs carefully, should you have questions e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to ask questions BEFORE bidding & prior to start of auction. Accuracy of catalog & other descriptions is NOT guaranteed. Although we do our best to provide good descriptions, no portion of any description is a guaranteed. Such qualities as condition, age, origin, historical attribution, quality, originality, measurement, significance, percentage of finish, alteration, restoration, & estimated value are OPINION ONLY, & are NOT guaranteed. You are strongly urged to inspect each item on which you bid, & to base your bids on your own opinions & observations.
5. SALE OF FIREARMS - All sales of firearms will be in strict compliance with all Firearms Laws & regulations. KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAWS BEFORE BIDDING. We are an FFL dealer, so ALL Federal & State Firearm Laws govern all sales pertaining to firearms. NOTE: ANTIQUE, MUZZLE-LOADING & AIR GUNS - any gun marked Antique, Black Powder or Non-FFL" in catalog. These items may be shipped directly to absentee bidders unless your local or state law has restricted this. It is our policy not to sell these items to individuals who would not be eligible to purchase modern firearms. By bidding on these, you represent that you are not a minor, convicted felon, drug addict, illegal alien, mentally defective individual, or other person who would be restricted from buying modern firearms, & that such purchase is legal in your home area. Absentee bidders purchasing these items may be asked to send a copy of their driver's license w/ payment.
6. MODERN FIREARMS – ProCountry, LLC is a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (FFL). All Buyers of firearms (guns, rifles, shotguns, pistols, and lower receivers) will be required to complete a background check (Form 4473) when they purchase the firearm. You will purchase these guns the same way you would from a gun shop. *Out of state & absentee bidders can have guns shipped to FFL dealers in their area. Most gun shops will receive these for you and legally transfer them to you for a modest fee. You will need to have them provide ProCountry, LLC by e-mail email@example.com a signed copy of their FFL with your name, noting it is for your purchases.
7. FFL LICENSEES - FFL Dealers are welcome to bid & buy, & we expect there will be bargains in this sale that can be good investments for you. You will need a signed copy of your FFL for ProCountry, LLC the transferee for this sale. Note: Per ATF instruction we only send our FFL to other FFL's & NOT C&R's or non-licensees.
8. Disputes under this contract - Buyers & ProCountry,LLC agree to mediate any dispute or claim arising between them resulting from the buyer participating in the auction or any resulting transaction. Any Mediation fees will be borne equally by each party. All mediation, arbitration & court shall be filed and conducted solely within Buffalo County, State of Wisconsin and not in any other jurisdiction. PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS HEREIN & WILL BE A BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE. PLACING A BID IMPLIES YOU HAVE AGREED TO THE TERMS & TO PURCHASE THE LOT.
9. PICK UP TIME & LOCATION –
Pickup Time: By appointment only
Pickup Location: ProCountry Auction Service
838 N State Road 37
Mondovi, WI 54755
10. All items are sold assuming buyer will pick up their item(s) at the auction site. Shipping is available for modest sized items. If you choose to have your items shipped, this is an extra service provided by ProCountry Auction Service. Items must be paid for before shipping is available. Shipping is a separate charge, paid after your items are packaged. WE DO NOT SHIP FOR FREE. The total shipping charge is the sum of the cost of materials, the carrier’s rate, and our time. The lowest priced carrier rate is chosen whenever possible.