This BIDDER CONTRACT entered into between the Bidder whose name is signed and the auctioneers. Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern this auction and he/she agrees with them. Additional terms may be posted or announced from the auction block which are just as binding as the terms below.
1. FULL PAYMENT: All items must be paid for in full before Bidder leaves the premises. Nothing may be removed until is is settled for. Payment for the purchases must be made by cash, cashier's check, personal check, or business check if announced by the Auctioneers. Letters of Credit or Guarantee must be for this auction only, along with proof of identity. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax laws. Bidder agrees not to stop payment on checks or disallow a sight draft and is responsible for any expenses due to collection of a bad check. In the event of nonpayment of a bad check, the Autioneers reservie the right to repossess, at any time, at your location, the merchandise involved.
2. NO WARRANTY: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITHOUT GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. The descriptions of items appearing in adverstising prior to this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the Owner (or his agents) or the Auctioneers (or his agents) concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either expressed or implied. I, the Bidder, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
3. DISPUTES: The Auctioneers shall designate the winning bidder after each item is auctioned. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen the bidding. The Auctioneers' designation of a Buyer is final.
4. BUYER'S REPONSIBILITY: After a Bidder has won the bid, they have become the new owner of this item, even though they may not have paid for the item yet. The item(s) become the full and sole responsibility of the Buyer at this point and the buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage.
5. INJURY AND DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by the Bidder or his agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers harmless from any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
6. AGENTS ONLY: The Auctioneers are action as the Owner Agents only.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.