Scott Werlein (CAI)
Auctioneer/Real Estate Broker
Scott is a second-generation auctioneer who grew up on a farm in western Wisconsin. Farm auctions are where Scott started his career in the auction business by grooming cattle, washing machinery, and preparing items for sale day.
In 1991, Scott attended the Missouri Auction School. After returning from auction school, Scott started selling auctions. Since then, he has worked a wide variety of auctions such as auto, estate, farm, heavy equipment, livestock and real estate.
Scott is the owner of ProCountry, LLC Auction Service. Scott, his wife Jennifer and their three sons reside in the small rural community of Gilmanton, WI.
- Certified Auctioneer Institute (CAI) Graduate – 2019
- Certified Appraisers Guild of America – 2007
- “One on One” with Ralph Wade, Chickasha, OK – 2003
- University of Wisconsin River Falls, BS Agricultural Business –1996
- Chippewa Valley Technical College, Associates Degree – 1993
- Missouri Auction School, Kansas City, MO – 1991
- 2009 Wisconsin State Champion Auctioneer
- Heavy Equipment: Nitke Auctioneers, Wausau, WI (nitkeauctions.com); Wayne Pike Auction Company II, LLC, Princeton, MN (waynepikeauction.com)
- Car Auctions: Manheim Northstar (Shakopee, MN), Manheim Minneapolis Auto Auction (Maple Grove, MN), WMI (Holmen, WI)
- Back to The 50's Collector Car Auction (MN State Fairgrounds)
- Livestock: Central Livestock (Zumbrota, MN), Bloomington Livestock Exchange (Bloomington, WI)
- 30+ years of farm and general auctions experience.
- United State Marine Corps – 1987 to 1990
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (WI) – 1990 to present
- Commodity Feed Broker – 1996 to 1999
- Series 3 Commodity Futures Broker
- AP with First Capitol Group, Platteville, WI – 1999 to 2006
- National customer base specializing in grain and livestock marketing
- Wisconsin Auctioneers Association
- Wisconsin Cattlemen’s Association – Board of Directors – 2005 to 2010
- Veterans of Foreign Wars – Life Member
- Mondovi Sportsman Club
- Wisconsin State FFA Sponsors Board Member – 2002 to 2004
- Gilmanton Community Club Life Member