Feeder Cattle & Feed
200+ HEAD OF FEEDER CATTLE & FEED
SALE DATE: Monday, June 4, 2018
SALE TIME: 11:00 AM
LOCATION: S10787 Russell Road, Augusta, WI which is 1 mile west of Augusta Hwy 12 to Cnty Rd R then west ½ mile to Cnty Rd O/HH then west ¼ mile to Cnty Rd HH then south ½ mile to Russell Rd then south ¼ mile to the auction location. Watch for the ProCountry Auction signs.
NOTE: Stensen Farms have discontinued their farming operations and will be offering their inventory of feeder cattle and feed at this auction. All Items must be removed by June 5, 2018. For pictures visit: www.procountryauction.com.
FEEDER CATTLE: All head counts & weights are approximates and are subject to change. The cattle will be sold by the pen and will be sorted for size and sex.
– (24) Beef Steers/Heifers @ 600 Pnds, 50/50, 80% Black Hided, Balance Mixed
– (78) Beef Steers/Heifers @ 1,000 Pnds, 50/50, 90% Black Hided, Home Raised, Balance Mixed
– (84) Beef Steers/Heifers @ 1100 Pnds, 50/50, 50% Black Hided, Balance Are Reds, Hereford, & Shorthorn
– (25) Beef Steers/Heifers @ 1300 Pnds, 50/50, 75% Black Hided, Balance Are Mixed
FEED: All feed must be removed by July 1, 2018 and a deposit for the use of the silo unloader will be required.
– Corn Silage: 46 Ft in 24 x 60 Stave Silo (Tarped), 2017 Crop
– Corn Silage: 10 x 60 Bag, 2017 Crop
– High Moisture Corn: 41 Ft of HMC in 18 x 50 Stave Silo (Tarped), 2017 Crop
– Alfalfa/Grass Hay: (70) 4×4 Round Bales of 2nd Crop, Wrapped Inline, 2014 Crop
– Canary Grass Hay: (15) 5×6 Net Wrapped Round Bales of 2nd Crop
– Canary Grass Hay: (130) 4×4 Round Bales of 2nd Crop, Wrapped Inline, 2014 Crop
– Winter Rye: Approx. 200 Bu of Cleaned Winter Rye in Gravity Box w/ Auger
Stensen Farms – Owner
TERMS: Cash or personal checks may be used for payment. Credit/Debit Cards NOT ACCEPTED. No Buyers Fee. WI State Sales Tax will be collected on all applicable items. All items being offered for sale are being sold “as is, where is” with no warranty or guarantee. Positive identification required to register for a bidder’s number. All items must be settled for the day of auction. Announcements made sale day takes precedence over printed material. Listing is subject to change prior to auction. NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS.
SALE CONDUCTED BY: ProCountry, LLC Auction Service, Registered Wisconsin Auction Company # 280, Mondovi, WI. AUCTIONEERS: Scott Werlein (715) 495-6131 & Steve Strey (715) 797-2347 Registered WI Auctioneers #178 & 2081. For pictures visit: www.procountryauction.com.